Menu
Alator
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Services steadily getting worse as cost rises!

I've been a virgin media customer since day 1 when it was ntl I switched from sky due to weather constantly causing signal lose. In the Past year I have noticed my tivo service getting slower and the interactive services become unuseable. My tivo box has been replaced several times with no improvement. It takes 15 minutes to restart the box with the signal being lost intermittent and the only way to get signal back is to restart. Then it takes a minute to load my shows or the home menu and around 30 seconds of blank screen after selecting a show or trying to go back to full screen.

I am a netflix subscriber long before it could be used on my box but it is completly unuseable on the box. I usually give up after 5 minutes of blank screen.

I cannot use the pause or rewind features as at a random amount of time will pass before the screen goes blank and suddenly I am back in real time and cannot rewind back to were I once was. Every 15 minutes or so the sound will skip as the mini guide pops up as though I just changed to that channel.

we used to be able to watch our recorded shows on other devices if connected to same network which was removed and is now the big selling point for the new sky services.

I am wondering if others are having similar issues or noticing that prices keep increasing while service decreases?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Services steadily getting worse as cost rises!

Hi Alator

Welcome to the Community, thank you for taking the time to get in touch to share your opinion. I'm really sorry to hear that you feel we've been letting you down lately though.

We are aware of an issue which is causing the TiVo service to operate slowly with some of our customers service, we're working hard to get that issue resolved and when there's an update available, it'll be posted [in this thread].

We are always looking to improve the service and appreciate you letting us know how you feel, fingers crossed things improve moving forward for you.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Alator
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

This has been ongoing for the past 10 months it would be nice if I could get more than a fingers crossed let's hope for the best. A start would be to know if all my issues are related to the known issue or not?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Alator,

Sorry again for the trouble you've had.

I've located your account and run some checks on the equipment. It looks like the trouble you've had is linked to the network fault - Ref.NKE00007985.

Our technicians are working to get this resolved as soon as possible.

Sorry again for the inconvenience.

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Alator
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for checking but could you confirm for me how long this current network fault has been a known issue?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Alator,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I've checked the date on the ticket and this was opened on June 3rd.

All the best Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos