Menu
Tasha36
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Services been turned off 😡😡

Hi I've woken up and my services have been turned off due to them putting my next bill isn't due until the 19th but they put them both together which has taken me over my credit limit how is this right ????
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Services been turned off 😡😡

The credit is for phone calls and buying movies it doesn't allow you to skip paying your bill

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

You don't have any credit with Virgin Media.

You have to pay each bill or get cut off.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

The credit is for phone calls and buying movies it doesn't allow you to skip paying your bill

0 Kudos
Tasha36
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I've never skipped paying my bill so what on earth are you on about ???
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tasha36

Thanks for popping by with your post regarding the services being restricted.

I appreciate that this has been an inconvenience for you and caused you upset for which I am sorry.

The way the Credit Limits work is that they are generated when we raise the account for you and are based on your credit file results.

Once this has been set, they don’t generally cause any issues unless as you have mentioned, you have had a new bill produced when there is still one remaining from the previous month to clear.

We ask that customers pay their statements by the 20th day (at the latest) after their bill date is generated to allow all payment methods time to clear the balance owed in order for their next bills to be created with a clear balance.

If this does not happen then those customers may potentially be restricted once their bill is produced if the two billed amounts combined take you over a Credit Limit threshold.

I can also see that you have popped a post to us about this which I have dropped a reply on too. Looks like I'll be leaving virgin

Please keep in touch if we can support you in any other way.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Well-informed
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi its not up to me to pry into your financial situation, but I have set up a direct debit arrangement so whatever the bill comes to it is paid on time, if you do the same you won't have to worry about losing the service. Regards Micky
0 Kudos