Menu
Eigna
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Service failure from 26th July

Daughter has been away and came back yesterday, to find both TV and Broadband has not been working since 26th July (she knows because she had stuff due to record from 27th)  Can't get an engineer until Thurs!! Told will only get a credit refund from date of reporting!!  The service always goes down when someone else has a fault and the engineer fiddles around in the box. This is such a frustrating situation and Virgin Media's service seems to be going from bad to worse.  Customer service isn't any help, they're just reading off of scripted screens and the language accent doesn't help!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Service failure from 26th July

Hi Eigna,

Thanks for posting!

Sorry to hear about the trouble you've had.

Let me know how the appointment goes and give me a shout if you need anything.

All the best  Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Eigna
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi. Yes it has been sorted and service has been resumed, it was outside the property. It was a fault that was supposed to have been fixed when it went wrong previously.  The failure to fix it properly before was criticised by the man who 'fixed' previously, my daughter wonders if he realised it was him after sorting it.  She's got just a £35 credit for 3 weeks of no service because her only proof that it went wrong was the fact pre-scheduled programmes did not record 😡

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Eigna

Thanks for taking the time to let me know about this, I'm glad to hear that is has been resolved.

If you need any assistance moving forward, we'll be here to helpMan Happy

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos