Menu
Haeych
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Service Message on TiVo Box

Recently the TiVo box has been a bit spotty, still playing shows, but showing nothing when you access the TV guide, then a couple days ago I got a message saying "Virgin Media Service Interrupted" and that it hasn't connected for 30 Days (M58) and was wondering if anyone had any advice or information on this if possible.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Service Message on TiVo Box

Hi Haeych,

Thanks for coming by and welcome to the community. Smiley Happy

I am sorry to hear that you're getting this error. I wanted to pop by and see if I can help.  I have carried out some checks with the box remotely but it is showing 'offline'.  Can you please let me know if the box was turned off/on at the time of this post?

If it is turned off, can you power back on and let me know so I can check it again for you?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Collette.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Haeych
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Collette,

The box is plugged on but on standby, also the account that use for the forums, I don't think, isn't linked to the account that the Media Box is tied to if that helps.

Thanks for replying

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Haeych,

Thanks for getting back to us.

I'd like to confirm a few details so I'm just going to send you a private message which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Talk to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos