Menu
Jamie17694
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Service Issue in Area DN32

Hello, new to these forums and having to use my phone.
Basically I have been trying to check why my Internet isn't working. I have run tests and everything should be fine. However I believe it's an issue in my area.
It's difficult to do much without using a computer and such so if someone finds it quicker than me could you check my area code service please.
It's DN32.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Service Issue in Area DN32

Hi Jamie17694,

Welcome to the forum and sorry to hear you're getting disconnections.

I've just checked your connection and can see that your upstream power levels are too high which will cause drop outs as well as fluctuating speeds.

This will require a technician to visit and adjust. I've just sent you a private message to arrange the best time with you.

To view your messages just click the envelope at the top of the forum.

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos

All Replies
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Service Issue in Area DN32

Hi Jamie17694,

Welcome to the forum and sorry to hear you're getting disconnections.

I've just checked your connection and can see that your upstream power levels are too high which will cause drop outs as well as fluctuating speeds.

This will require a technician to visit and adjust. I've just sent you a private message to arrange the best time with you.

To view your messages just click the envelope at the top of the forum.

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos