Menu
JurassicMark
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Series links changing themselves

Was checking my planned recording the other day a noticed 'Motorway Cops' was set to record on W (chan 124) but my series link for this show was on BBC1 HD (chan 108).  Checked the series link for that show and it was set to record on W, so thought it must be a glitch and cancelled it.  Could not reset the BBC1 HD series link as there are no upcoming shows on that channel.

Just started watching 'Question Time' which I had a series link for on BBC1 HD (chan 108) but it recorded on BBC1 SD (chan 101).  Corrected that series link then decided to look through all my series links and found another 2 shows which have changed themselves, both have changed to record on the SD versions of their channels.  Those are 'Person of Interest' (changed from chan 150 to chan 105) and 'Horizon' (changed from chan 162 to chan 102).

Could perhaps accept myself somehow accidentally changing 1 series link, but 4? No way.

Anyone else had this issue?

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Series links changing themselves

JurassicMark wrote:

Was checking my planned recording the other day a noticed 'Motorway Cops' was set to record on W (chan 124) but my series link for this show was on BBC1 HD (chan 108).  Checked the series link for that show and it was set to record on W, so thought it must be a glitch and cancelled it.  Could not reset the BBC1 HD series link as there are no upcoming shows on that channel.

Just started watching 'Question Time' which I had a series link for on BBC1 HD (chan 108) but it recorded on BBC1 SD (chan 101).  Corrected that series link then decided to look through all my series links and found another 2 shows which have changed themselves, both have changed to record on the SD versions of their channels.  Those are 'Person of Interest' (changed from chan 150 to chan 105) and 'Horizon' (changed from chan 162 to chan 102).

Could perhaps accept myself somehow accidentally changing 1 series link, but 4? No way.

Anyone else had this issue?

Apparently there is a software upgrade testing in some areas and, from what has been posted so far, this "upgraded" series link seems like one of the changes. Not sure myself that is how I would want a series link to work.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Series links changing themselves

Don't worry, @frank_gm, you'll be able to get your series links to work as you like and when you get the new software level, your existing series links will be migrated to the new format with the same function as today.

0 Kudos