Menu
PM-1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Series link recording issues

A recording in a series link that I have set up and have not changed was not recorded by my Tivo, which meant it was the final that I missed! Also the last two episodes were numbered incorrectly by Virgin Media, so when I called ITV viewer services they gave me the schedule for the show and told me there were no issues and it was aired on those dates and times, they also advised the correct episode numbers for the last two shows in the series, which didn't match up with what Virgin Media had numbered for those last two shows! I speak to faults at Virgin Media and they dont tell me if the show aired on the dates and times I was given, they don't even know how to explain the episode numbering mistakes, they take no responsibility and tell me they air what ITV put out and give them, I then ask them if ITV have lied to me seeing as Virgin Media faults team believe themselves faultless and they hung up on me!!! Help!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Series link recording issues

Hi PM-1,

I'm really sorry about the experience you've had with this.

So I can get this investigated, can you tell me the name of the show as well as the air date and time?

Look forward to hearing from you!  Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos