Menu
mphippen
Dialled in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Series Links and Upcoming Recordings

For the last day or so I have been unable to manage my series links or view details of upcoming shows. When I try to select a show to, for instance, check other showings (in the case of a clash) my TiVo simple jumps back to the previous menu. Similarly, while I can create new series links I cannot go into them to modify them (to, for instance, change from delete when space needed to when I delete - why is that the default by the way??).

An offshoot seems to be that I cannot use the search function - entering the letters gives me the error 'boing' and nothing more. At the same time I noticed these issues I also started having problems with my (iOS) app connecting.

I have tried a soft and hard reboot of the box, to no avail.

Anyone else having these issues?
0 Kudos
oz11
Tuning in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Series Links and Upcoming Recordings

Same issue I think, the follwoing do not work: search for programs, explore show, amend recordings already programmed, each function jumps back to the previous screen.

I'm in TN10, Kent.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi there guys, 

I'm really sorry to hear that you've been experiencing issues navigating through the TiVo® menus and I've run some testing on both of your TiVo®'s to see if there were any particular issues. 

Whilst I see no obvious issues, I can see that in oz11's area there is an issue which is affecting bandwidth due to an SNR issue, this may affect some of the interactive side of things. 

Are you still experiencing the issues with going through the recordings menus?

Please let me know.

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
mphippen
Dialled in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Huw, thanks for replying.

The issue did clear up a couple of days after I posted that, but I was waiting to see if it came back at all before posting it was 'fixed'. But so far so good, all back to normal now, and I can view upcoming recording details and series links properly (and edit them). App connectivity restored too.

Thanks,

Mark

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Great stuff Mark, 

Thanks for coming back and letting me know, should this rear it's ugly head again, please do not hesitate to let me know. 

Take care

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
oz11
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Mine came back a couple of days ago and is still working fine at the moment, ta!

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for confirming that oz11, 

As I say the issue that I can see in your area at the moment shouldn't cause this fault, but you may find difficulty in using things like iPlayer and some other apps at the moment, The fault I could see has an estimated fix date of Monday afternoon. 

Many thanks

Huw

0 Kudos