Menu
Mark26
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Series Link +

This new feature is a big disapointment, I have found I have LESS control over how I record shows.

Although it is unlikely to happen I wish it would go back to the old setup or have the option to choose which series link to use.

0 Kudos
vginforum
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Series Link +

You don't say what you find wrong.

I have just discovered (i.e. been told) how to manage Series Link + that was doing more than I wanted.

I'm sure if you give details someone will try to help
0 Kudos
Mark26
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Series Link +

What do I find wrong with it.

well lets start with the fact that that I can No longer set individual series link for a show on multiple channels say I want to record a show that is showing on 3 channels but I only want to record from 2 of them, the only options are now 1 channel or all of them. I want to watch shows in order (but thats me) having the option of setting up 2 series links for that same show to me was benificial, I could set one series link for NEW episodes in one link for one channel, and another for reruns on another channel were I could watch them in order, but now that is not an option you have to record from 1 series link one channel or all channels and get the shows out of order as many channels are seasons out.

0 Kudos