Menu
DaddyDee
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Series Link+ problems

I have, with limited success, asked someone at VIRGIN MEDIA kindly tell us the users what the heck is happening with the NEW Series Link+ TIVO box recordings. Having recently set a programme to record, I found it had created a 'File' in the my shows recordings listings which included many episodes of the required programme, most of which were already viewed. I would love to know how to manage the recordings, as whenever setting a Series Link+ (as it now seems to be), to avoid creating a File full of future episodes/episodes on Net flix etc etc....and just record each weeks Monday to Friday episodes. It would seem Virgin would do well to remember the old adage "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"

0 Kudos
tumi
Dialled in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Series Link+ problems

Agree all very complicated. Not only that, what happens if you watch something on Netflix for example and you don't have said account, presumably you will be charged? I can see Customer Services being inundated with this type of query. (Note to self: don't watch anything in MY Recordings when you come in from the Pub.)

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Check the defaults set for new series link+s and ensure that the default is recordings only and not recordings and streaming.

0 Kudos
tumi
Dialled in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Ernie. I found it in the main "Settings" area - I would never have thought of looking there!

0 Kudos