Menu
topcatts25
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Samsung V+ HD box issues

Started having problems with my Samsung V+ HD box a couple of weeks ago. The box became unresponsive from the remote and had to be switched off from the power switch at the back. When it was switched back on the front panel displayed stop for a while then it booted up and worked ok. Now it seems to work for a while then it just randomly goes off and reboots itself.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Samsung V+ HD box issues

Hi Topcatts25 and welcome back Smiley Happy

I am very sorry to read about the recent issues on the TV services in the home, I have been able to test the TV services and I can see from here this needs some looking into from an engineer. Your downstream power levels on the TV services and also the broadband need looking into.

If you can have a little look inside your 'Inbox', you'll see I've sent you a 'Private Message'. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope Smiley Happy

Speak to you soon Smiley Happy

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
smileyjg
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Samsung V+ HD box issues

Hi - There is something fishy going on! Since a replacment V+ box was fitted a couple of weeks ago, it stops and reboots, one off and requests to record series disappear.  I am also stuck permanently with subtitles that I put in place a week ago and can't remove.

Service status states there is  known problem in your area and engineer is on his way to fix 'the next day.' Unfortunately the next day never comes, and the report just moves the fix a day forward to the next day, and so on for over a week now.

Frustrated, I put in a call to support, and was horrified to be told there is a 'computer problem' that will not be fixed until some time in NOVEMBER! Is that to put the price increase due in November in place? Can someone please explain what is REALLY going on?

0 Kudos