Menu
PHIL8
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

SLOW CHEAP AND NASTY TIVO

Definitely been stitched up like a kipper. I've only recently joined and within 5 minutes of the installers leaving its gone into tortoise mode. Cant believe this. I have rebooted a few times and it goes back to normal for 5 minutes, but its getting to be a joke and I'm not going to waste my life doing this.  I'm not going to wait too long before I call a breach of contract through faulty goods. This situation is not good enough and unacceptable. I want virgin to give a proper time schedule to all the sufferers of this poor service as to when this disaster will be resolved and not the rubbish that is being spewed out saying they're fixing it with no date of when. Get your act together or lose customers.  I guess it wont be long before it catches fire like the Samsung 7 phone.  How true the saying is " you buy cheap, you buy twice". Timetable please not excuses.

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: SLOW CHEAP AND NASTY TIVO

I'm afraid you'll only get the usual spiel on here. The mods aren't authorised to say anything else. 

Try ringing in. Say you're leaving (which by the sound of it you might) and register your complaint that way. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: SLOW CHEAP AND NASTY TIVO

Hi PHIL8,

Thank you for taking the time to write into us with your issue,  can imagine it's frustrating.

I would like to help and whilst I've been looking into the account and am unable to see anything wrong from the outright, any Internet services you may have in the home aren't working properly.

I would like to get an engineer out to resolve this and also take a look into the TiVo whilst they're present. If you can have a little look inside your 'Inbox', you'll see I've sent you a 'Private Message'. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope Smiley Happy

All the best.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos