Menu
dhart21
Tuning in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

SKY 1 HD Pixelated on TiVo box

Been with Virgin for just under a year and the last few weeks Sky 1 HD is always pixelated. No matter what time of the day or tv show its always the same.

I have rebooted tivo box and also reset but still the same.

Any ideas?

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: SKY 1 HD Pixelated

Hi Dhart21

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to hear about the problems you're experiencing with your Sky 1 HD channel at the moment.

I've not been able to accurately locate your account to take a closer look at the set top box from our end unfortunately, so I'm able to take a good look would you be able to respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information?

You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
dhart21
Tuning in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I have sent you a private message.
0 Kudos
garjomo
Joining in
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig, I too have this issue with sky 1 HD and have for a few weeks. It doesn't seem to affect other channels. Is this something I may need an engineer for?

0 Kudos
hk389344
Joining in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I'm seeing the same with Sky 1 HD (other channels are fine). Is worse on one box, but noticeable on them all.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi garjomo

I am sorry to hear you are affected by a similar issue with the Sky1 HD channel Smiley Sad

We can take a look at this for you too. In order for us to test the TiVo® service  I'll send you a private message to look into this if this issue is still ongoing as I am unable to confirm your account details.

You can find this in the envelope next to your forum name.

I hope to hear back from you soon.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi hk389344

Thanks for taking the time to join us on the community and my apologies you have an issue with your Sky 1 HD channel on your boxes.

If you could get back in touch and confirm:

• Which box is the one that is worst affected
  • If you have tried a full reboot on all boxes recently?
  • How long this has been happening
  • Are any other HD channels affected or just this one?

We can take a further look into this for you.

I'm going to send a private message to you for me to confirm details and if an engineer is required, we can arrange this on your behalf via the pm.

You can find this in the envelope next to your forum name.

Speak soon.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
nox808
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I too have noticed Sky1 HD recorded programs have pixilated. Namely Flash and Supergirl. Flash was unwatchable. . And Supergirl was intermittent.
This has only started this week 11th to 16th April.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nox808,

Thank you for coming in and posting your comment again. 

I'm sorry that the pixelation on that channel has been in affecting your viewing pleasure. I've been looking into the TV services and have not been able to see anything awry currently. Can you tell me if this is something ongoing?

Keep in touch. 

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos