Menu
G4DDS
Rising star
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Robot Wars - All channels link not picking up BBC2 (HD) episodes

Set a series link for Robot Wars on Challenge a couple of weeks ago and converted it to an all channels series link for new episodes only and in HD only.

Checking tonight I see that Robot Wars is on BBC2 on the 24th July however the all channel series link is not picking it up. I have had a quick look and its flagged as both new and HD (on BBC 2 HD) so I can't see why it is not being picked up?

I have sent an email to the tivo guide errors asking them to have a look as there must be something wrong with the guide data that I am missing? Anyone else able to spot what's going on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Services: 200Mb BB, XL TV (with Sky Sports & Movies) + HD supplement, Talk More Anytime
Equipment: Super Hub 3, 2 x 1Tb TiVo's, Hudl 2 (Android 5.1), Moto G4 Plus (Android 6.0.1), Panasonic LCD TV TX-L32G20B & Plasma TV TX-P42S30B
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
G4DDS
Rising star
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Robot Wars - All channels link not picking up BBC2 (HD) episodes

Had a reply form a VM employee:

"The new series is a different version so it's a different series link. In the same way Doctor Who 1963-1989 differs from 2005+"

So that solves that little mystery. It could get really confusing when the BBC sell the repeat rights to Challenge.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Services: 200Mb BB, XL TV (with Sky Sports & Movies) + HD supplement, Talk More Anytime
Equipment: Super Hub 3, 2 x 1Tb TiVo's, Hudl 2 (Android 5.1), Moto G4 Plus (Android 6.0.1), Panasonic LCD TV TX-L32G20B & Plasma TV TX-P42S30B
0 Kudos

All Replies
G4DDS
Rising star
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Had a reply form a VM employee:

"The new series is a different version so it's a different series link. In the same way Doctor Who 1963-1989 differs from 2005+"

So that solves that little mystery. It could get really confusing when the BBC sell the repeat rights to Challenge.

0 Kudos
g6dds
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Sorry this has nothing to do with your post but i noticed your reg number is very similar to mine.

I own G6DDS

0 Kudos