Menu
VMare000000
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Returns

Ok I have only been with you for so long so I don't have to pay a cancellation fee. Your customer service is terrible and so is the service you provide. I was given the opportunity to get out and took it now why tf is it so difficult to send your sh*t back? Let me make it nice and easy. Email me a lable and I will package it and send it. But let me guess this is not possible... don't want to hear lame excuses and I bet this gets removed too haha just shows why virgin should get out of the media service and bring back ntl
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Returns

Hi VMare000000,

Thank you for coming in and posting welcome back Smiley Happy

I am sorry that you have left us and that this has made you feel this way. The nature of not taking back any old equipment isn't in any way aimed at you directly, we are just taking the steps out of the way where you would be wondering whether to send it back or not. 

We have advised all of our customers, leaving or upgrading, that they can dispose of the boxes as they see fit, although recycling would be desired it's completely your choice. 

I do hope that you can come back to us again in the future and wish you the very best with your new provider.

Many thanks. 

Ben and Team

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Returns

BenD_H wrote:

Hi VMare000000,

Thank you for coming in and posting welcome back Smiley Happy

I am sorry that you have left us and that this has made you feel this way. The nature of not taking back any old equipment isn't in any way aimed at you directly, we are just taking the steps out of the way where you would be wondering whether to send it back or not. 

We have advised all of our customers, leaving or upgrading, that they can dispose of the boxes as they see fit, although recycling would be desired it's completely your choice. 

I do hope that you can come back to us again in the future and wish you the very best with your new provider.

Many thanks. 

Ben and Team

The problem is that your system is as clear as mud (now there's a surprise from VM).

It can't have escaped your notice that the forums are full of ex-customers posting time after time for a returns box to be sent out because they are receiving messages from VM telling them that will be charged if they do not return the equipment but cannot get VM to send them boxes.

Left hand, right hand. 

Why don't VM replace all their advertising with a simple slogan :_

SNAFU

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos