Menu
Wayne1978
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Returns Charges

Need help pleeeeaaassseee!

I cancelled my virgin subscription about 7 weeks ago (moved to an area not serviced by Virgin) and was told at the time that I had to return my equipment via packaging which was "En route" to my new address. I never received packaging but did get a mail warning of possible charges. I replied advising that I had not received packaging and got another mail stating packing was again being sent out to my new address. No sign again and another "charges" email.. I have again replied and again was told packing would be sent out but this time, the email showed my old address. I have replied again but dont hold out much hope of this getting rectified. I have since received a further "charges" email.

The virgin equipment is sat dormant in my garage (was in the house for 5 weeks before it really started to get in the way). If Virgin dont want the equipment I will dispose of it but either way, im fed up of replying to emails warning of charges and on reading similar posts, seems this can go on for a long time Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Returns Charges

Hi Wayne1978,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having issues with this.

I'd like to try and get this sorted out for you but I can't seem to locate your account. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can grab some details from you.

Look forward to hearing from you!  Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos