Menu
octoborne
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Returning tivo box

Hi,

I have recently cancelled my connection with Virgin due to the constant price rises. On the telephone call I was told that a box would be sent out to me so I could return your equipment.

As there is no way of e-mailing you (why not - what a joke!!) - can you please get in touch to send a box to me. Otherwise it's down the tip with your expensive tivo box.

Your loss, if you cant be bothered to collect it.

Regards

Ian

0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Returning tivo box

Virgin will send a box with instructions to send the equipment back to virgin you can return the equipment back to virgin but I'm not to sure how to answer your quirey the forum team can help more with this I'm not to sure they will contact you with details jonni I'm only helping with TV issues to kind of help the team out with issues they will answer you on what to do from jonni
0 Kudos
octoborne
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your thoughts

0 Kudos
octoborne
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

CALLING ALL VIRGINS OUT THERE....or just Virgin Media will do

Can you please get in touch to send me a box to return your useless TIVO box. It's sitting crying in the corner of my room, traumatised by what is has watched. I was promised a return box on the phone and I cant be bothered to wait another 3 days on your phone lines trying to get this sorted.

Get in touch if you want it back. Otherwise it is going to the tip on Sunday. You have been warned.

0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Easy you can't take the box and take it to refuse I know it's frustrating please be patient on here forum teamember will be in touch in the best easy way to solve this thanks again
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello Ian,

Thanks for posting and I'm sorry to hear you haven't received any return packaging as of yet.

Let me get this looked into for you and I would also just like to confirm the address you would like it sent to so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see another message requesting further details.

Talk to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide