Menu
larbya
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Returning Tivo boxes

Can you please tell me how to return 3 Tivo and 2 set top boxes. I cancelled my TV package in April 2017 and was asked to return the boxes. After 2 more phone calls I have still not had packaging delivered to return equipment.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Returning Tivo boxes

HI larbya

Thanks for getting back to me and sorry for the delay in replying. 

I can confirm that I've sent you out some jiffy bags to return your equipment, you should receive them within 5 working days maximum.

If for any reason that doesn't happen, get in touch and I'll take another look for you right away.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

All Replies
LittleMick73
Well-informed
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

What five months ago, have they sent you an invoice or billed you for thier equipment, if not maybe they don't want it.Regards Micky
0 Kudos
larbya
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Micky

In April Virgin told me to hold on to every bit of equipment and they would send boxes. I phoned again in July, they said they would send boxes! They haven't invoiced me or been in contact. Don't know how I stand legally if I chuck the boxes. Cant see they would be of much use anyway as I have had them since 2011

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

HI larbya

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry for the inconvenience you're experiencing with your service. 

I'd like to locate your account and get some returns packaging sent out to you, so I can do that could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

HI larbya

Thanks for getting back to me and sorry for the delay in replying. 

I can confirm that I've sent you out some jiffy bags to return your equipment, you should receive them within 5 working days maximum.

If for any reason that doesn't happen, get in touch and I'll take another look for you right away.

Take care

Craig

larbya
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig

Thanks for your help

Cheers

Andy

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

No problem Andy

We'll be here if you need any assistance with your services moving forwardMan Happy

Take care

Craig