Menu
BillD
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Returning Tivo Box

I wish to return my Tivo box as I don't really use it all that much, hardly at all, and don't really see the point in having something around gathering dust and for which I am being charged for per month to have. My question is, exactly how do I go about doing this?. I've read elsewhere on the forums about a pick-up point?? plus Virgin sending put packaging to return it in but, as I still have the original box, etc that it was delivered in, can I possibly use this to return it in, instead of the flat pack box that Virgin will send out??. Need a step-by-step here guys and many thanks.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Returning Tivo Box

You'll need to call in and make the change to your bundle to remove TV, if that is what you wish to do. A disconnection of a service takes 30 days.

Virgin Media will then send out the appropriate returns pack with the instructions on how to do this.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

You'll need to call in and make the change to your bundle to remove TV, if that is what you wish to do. A disconnection of a service takes 30 days.

Virgin Media will then send out the appropriate returns pack with the instructions on how to do this.
0 Kudos
BillD
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

OK and sincere thanks for the very swift reply!. I will be in touch with Virgin in due course to cancel the TV service from my bundle as, that is my intention, and hope to receive the returns pack from them at the earliest opportunity with instructions. Would I still be able to pack it back up in it's original box and return it that way though or do you not accept that method?. Kind Regards.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I don't see any reason why you couldn't use the existing one if you wish, but you won't get the Collect Plus sticker for the free return until the new pack is sent out.
BillD
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

That's great to know and thanks very much indeed for all your help in this matter. Think that's what i'll do and i'll just sit tight and wait for the pack to come through to use the sticker provided. Have a great day and take care! Smiley Happy

0 Kudos