Menu
sachinsony
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Returning Equipment

Hi,

I cancelled my services on 14 Jan. 2016 as I was going to Abroad forever on 29th Jan 2016. I had asked to collect the equipments on or before 29th Jan 2016 but never received the packaging to send the equipment back.

Someone offered to collect it afterwards (got SMS on 7th Feb) but as I am already moved to aborad I won't able to return the equiments.

I don't want to be charged so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Returning Equipment

Hi sachinsony, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. Even though you're no longer a customer, it's great to have a new face here Smiley Happy

Whenever you leave Virgin Media as a customer we would need the equipment returned as you only rent the equipment from us. Is there anyone back in the UK who will be able to return the equipment for you? 

We can arrange for a returns pack to be sent to them instead.

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
sachinsony
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

One of my friend possessing the Virgin Media equipments. His contact details as below -

Devendra 

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove personal and private information. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts on the forum. To send a Private Message (PM) please click the letter icon to the top right of your screen. You can review the Forum Guidelines on this here. Thanks] 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi sachinsony,

Thanks for replying with the alternative address.

I need a couple more details if that's ok?

I will send you a private message requesting further details.  Look for the envelope icon above.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos