Menu
Ruud
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Return package

Being one of the customers that cannot be moved by virgin media because they surprisingly cannot offer a connection in downtown Leeds, they've now disconnected me and instructed me to return equipment. However, there's still no return package. 

This company is just very unloyal, disrepectful, ... to customers and they're likely just gonna charge me for the equipment. Any suggestions? Dump their stuff in the local store? Send them a bill for storing equipment at home eg at 10 gbp/day? Go to the collection point as suggested in one of the mails? 

The equipment is a hub and tivo box. So, I still assume they want it back and setup for reuse.

Thanks,

Ruud 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Return package

Hi Ruud, 

Thank you for your message and posting in the Community, welcome into the Forums. 

I would like to help and get this sent out to the address, do you still have access to the old address or have fully moved away? If you can have a little look inside your Inbox, you'll see I've sent you a Private Message. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope.

Speak to you soon.
Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos