Menu
Etb
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Return of kit

I returned my old V+ box using collect+ on 2/12 having finally received the return labels requested but keep getting emails/texts asking for the kit back and advising my account has been transferred to recoveries. I have phoned several times and provided the tracking number and the collect+ site says it has been delivered to Vitgin on 7/12 but they say they don't have it. I seem to be getting no where
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Return of kit

Would be strange if they chase you for a V+, as all customers are now being advised these no longer need to be returned & can be taken to recycling centres for disposal.This has been the case for at least the last 6 months.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Etb
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

That's what I thought but that is what has happened and I have returned the box. So frustrating
0 Kudos
Beemer
Up to speed
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I had the same problem.   Note that there is a special phone number for the department looking after returns.  I'm very sorry that I did not keep this number but if you got a return demand the n umber should be on the paperwork.   The lady I then spoke to cancelled the ongoing  repeated return requests.    Its because two different departments handle customaer service and equipment return.

Ian

0 Kudos
Etb
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Seems to be fixed now thanks
0 Kudos