Menu
baracoa8
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Return my TIVO

Hi Virgin Customer Support

I cannot find out how to email you(an essential requirement for customer service, don't you think).

Recently I stopped using your TIVO service and you said that you would post a box in order for me to send my Tivo back. Two months later and no box has arrived.

Do you want the box returned, or can I give it away. It's taken up space in my house and I want it gone please

0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Return my TIVO

MY ADVICE BARACOA IS NOT TO PASS IT ON TO ANYBODY ITS NOT ALLOWED THE TEAM ON HERE CAN ADVICE YOU WHAT TO DO NEXT THEY WILL SORT YOUR BOX OUT DO NOT PASS IT ON YOU CANT DO THAT MANY THANKS JONNI HELPER OF VIRGIN FORUM CUSTOMER /MEMBER
0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Return my TIVO

baracoa8 wrote:

Hi Virgin Customer Support

I cannot find out how to email you(an essential requirement for customer service, don't you think).

Recently I stopped using your TIVO service and you said that you would post a box in order for me to send my Tivo back. Two months later and no box has arrived.

Do you want the box returned, or can I give it away. It's taken up space in my house and I want it gone please

Apparently whether or not to return a Tivo depends on what day of the week it is.

A discussion on the subject here but see the latest post from Kath_F on ‎21-12-2016 13:39.

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-Media-TiVo-service/No-signal-on-all-channels/m-p/3285092#...

VM being clueless as usual.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos