Menu
VivG
Tuning in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Reported problem with series link and was promised a call back. Didn't even bother to do that.

I phoned virgin this morning to report a problem with series link. Spoke to a very nice lady who was unable to rectify the problem and was asked if I would be in if she rang back within 30 minutes, it never happened! I have been a vm customer for over 20 years and never had such bad customer service. If I didn't think I would probably have similar problems with Sky etc I would very grudgingly leave Virgin but as it is I believe they're all the same, just after our money. I now am considering Freeview Play. BTW I still haven't rectified my series link problem. 😡

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Reported problem with series link and was promised a call back. Didn't even bother to do that.

If you post it here you'll get some help

0 Kudos
japitts
Well-informed
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Reported problem with series link and was promised a call back. Didn't even bother to do that.

When there's guide errors, it can also be worth emailing the details to tivoguideerrors@virginmedia.co.uk

You won't necessarily get a response, but they'll generally fix the errors within a day or so.

0 Kudos
TobyTyler77
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Rubbish , get some help, don't hold your breath, I've reported numerous problems on here and never got any help what so ever, and my total package is £130 a month, I am seriously considering leaving Virgin.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

TobyTyler77 wrote:
Rubbish , get some help, don't hold your breath, I've reported numerous problems on here and never got any help what so ever, and my total package is £130 a month, I am seriously considering leaving Virgin.

And yet in all your recent posts people have attempted to help you

0 Kudos
TobyTyler77
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I'm sorry you misunderstood me, I've meant off Virgin, not forum members who I am greatful to.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

This forum although populated by Virgin members is primarily a forum where users help each other

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi VivG,

Thanks for coming by Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that there was an issue with a series link and that the promised callback never came through.

I would like to help if the series link issue is still present.  Has the issue been resolved?

If you can tell me a bit more about the fault that has happened I can check further.

Keep me posted, I'm here if you need me. Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
VivG
Tuning in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi again all,

Well, maybe these forums really do work!! The day after I posted my original gripe the problem was rectified,

guess someone was listening👍

Thanks to everyone for the input and if I have any more problems I'll definitely be back on here for help. 

Cheers,  Viv. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi VivG,

Thank you for coming back to the Forum and letting us know about the problem you were having with your Series Link. 

It's great news that the problem has been fixed now. 

Please get back in touch with us if you have any further issues. We're happy to helpSmiley Happy

Take care.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos