Menu
moi68
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Replacing v+ box to tivo

My Box in the bedroom is a v+ box but want to change it to a TiVo one, who much more will it cost a month, and does it cost to get it put in?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Argy
Rising star
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Replacing v+ box to tivo

moi68 wrote:

My Box in the bedroom is a v+ box but want to change it to a TiVo one, who much more will it cost a month, and does it cost to get it put in?

The best thing to do is to pick up the phone & call retentions (150 from any VM phone or 0345 4541111 from others, option 4 then 5). The price of the upgrade will be dependant on what other services you have, and are you in or out of contract, as bundle discounts will be applied to any offer.

Just another VM user trying to help, so no guarantees that my advice will work .
If my suggestion is helpful, please mark it as helpful; it may help others. Just want to say "Thanks"? That's the Kudos button.

All Replies
Argy
Rising star
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Replacing v+ box to tivo

moi68 wrote:

The best thing to do is to pick up the phone & call retentions (150 from any VM phone or 0345 4541111 from others, option 4 then 5). The price of the upgrade will be dependant on what other services you have, and are you in or out of contract, as bundle discounts will be applied to any offer.

Just another VM user trying to help, so no guarantees that my advice will work .
If my suggestion is helpful, please mark it as helpful; it may help others. Just want to say "Thanks"? That's the Kudos button.