Menu
grum1979
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Replacement TiVo remote

Hi,

I have not long got a new puppy and he has decided to have a chew on my TiVo remote, rendering it now useless. How can I get a replacement please?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Replacement TiVo remote

grum1979 wrote:

Hi,

I have not long got a new puppy and he has decided to have a chew on my TiVo remote, rendering it now useless. How can I get a replacement please?

Call into customer services (150 /  0345 454 1111) and report a T.V. fault. Or use the contact us page tomorrow between 9AM to 5PM: http://contact.virginmedia.com/ -> TV -> Help with my remote control. Click Chat Online. Those are the two routes available, as the staff in the community don't order up remote control replacements.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

grum1979 wrote:

Hi,

Call into customer services (150 /  0345 454 1111) and report a T.V. fault. Or use the contact us page tomorrow between 9AM to 5PM: http://contact.virginmedia.com/ -> TV -> Help with my remote control. Click Chat Online. Those are the two routes available, as the staff in the community don't order up remote control replacements.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
grum1979
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Brilliant.......thankyou!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Glad to be of help Cat Happy

- - - - - -
0 Kudos
alanbowman
Settling in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

How can this be helpful. If you call that number you will not get help with replacing the control !!! 

0 Kudos
sjp123
Problem sorter
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

alanbowman wrote:

How can this be helpful. If you call that number you will not get help with replacing the control !!! 

you should if you select TV Faults, my last request ended up in India and they even called back to confirm the order had gone though OK

0 Kudos