Menu
Lolajack
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Replacement TIVO box not connecting

New TIVO box installed this morning but it wouldn't connect. Engineer stated that Virgin's "hits" were down. This was 5 hours ago. Does anyone on here know what "hits" is?

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Replacement TIVO box not connecting

You'll need to ring in and ask them to sort it out. They'll need to send another signal to get you going I suspect. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lolajack,

Thank you for posting your issue here with the Community for the first time, I'd like to welcome you from the team and I Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to read that you have been having a few blips when trying to get the services going, I've been into the account and can see that things may be looking better. Can you tell me if this is the case and you're able to return to all your viewing pleasures?

Keep in touch and many thanks again.

Ben Smiley Happy

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Lolajack
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ben, thanks for replying. The issue was at your end, sorry. Someone had mistakenly marked my account as unpaid, hence I was without TV for almost 3 days. All sorted now though.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about this Lolajack, I really appreciate it. 

If there's anything you need assistance with moving forward, you know where to find us Man Happy

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos