Menu
filbert79
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Regular Issues - Network Errors - C130 and C133

Hi

I've been having intermittent problems with my Tivo box showing Network Error C130 (and occasionally C133) over the last month or so, and it is driving me mad!  I've checked Service Status on the Virgin Media website, and followed the instructions to test this and then restarted the Tivo box, but no joy.

This is particularly frustrating when trying to access services such as Netflix, or any of the other catchup/on demand services....and to add insult to injury, a whole load of recorded programmes have recently been deleted from my tivo box taking it from about 80% full to about 40% full.

Any suggestions on how this can be resolved, or should I consider moving to another provider?

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Regular Issues - Network Errors - C130 and C133

Hi filbert79,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you've been getting this error frequently and that some of your recordings have disappeared.  I'll check this out and help get this sorted for you.

I have connected to your box remotely and at present I am unable to get a full reading of the box.  Can you please let me know if the box is turned on?  Once confirmed I can check further.

In addition, relating to the recordings disappearing, are they showing in your 'Deleted' folder?  If so, then hopefully you can recover them.  If not, it's worth checking the recording settings.  You can do this by following these steps:

HOME > HELP & SETTINGS > SETTINGS > RECORDINGS > RECORDING DEFAULT OPTIONS > ensure it is set to 'Keep Until I Delete.'

This will help prevent any further unexpected deletions.  

One final thing that may help, you can add an option (If not done already) to the 'My Show's' Menu to see what is about to be deleted.  

Follow these steps:

MY SHOWS > OPTIONS (Green button) > LEFT COLUMN (SHOW CATEGORIES) > 'TICK 'GOING AWAY SOON > PRESS GREEN TO SAVE OPTIONS.

Once the options have been saved, you can then more easily see what's about to be deleted.

I hope this helps in some way.  I look forward to hearing from you about the box being turned on. Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
filbert79
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Colette 

im still having issues with this and can confirm that the box is turned on - are you able to look into this for me please?

thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Filbert79

I'm really sorry to learn about the continued problems with your TV service, I've been able to take another look for you and we're detecting some issues from our end.

As a result, I'd like to arrange for an engineer to take a closer look if you're available? I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, you can view the message by clicking the red envelope on the top left of this page.

Sorry again for the inconvenience this has caused, we're looking forward to putting it right.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos