Menu
VMViewer
Superfast
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Red Button apps broken since TiVo update

Virgin Movies
Goes to a 'technical error' page with an HTML reference at the bottom so can't browse and watch movies that way.

Channel 5
Pressing red once brings up the loading dial but goes back to the prompt again, it then works if you press red for a second time. All the programmes are listed twice and doesn't have sections for the different channels, they are just muddled together in the same long lists.

UKTV Play
It just gets stuck on a semi transparent loading screen but if you press red again you can sort of use the service although it is obscured underneath. You can't exit.

BBC Red Button+
Works fine, a bit clunky but it's acceptable.

Sky On Demand
Works fine. Looks much better but says On Demand at the top where it should say Channels.
0 Kudos
VMViewer
Superfast
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Red Button apps broken since TiVo update

Can someone that works for Virgin Media refer this to the technical team?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Red Button apps broken since TiVo update

Hi VMViewer Smiley Happy

Cheers for the message and highlighting this to our attention, I'm sorry that we have not been in touch sooner.

I would really like to help and I've been looking into the TiVo, looks like your downstream power levels aren't working as they should be.

I would like to get this looked at by an engineer as I'm unsuccessful in attempting to resolve this from here. If you can have a little look inside your 'Inbox', you'll see I've sent you a 'Private Message'. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope Smiley Happy

Speak to you soon and thank you for contributing to the Community Smiley Happy

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos