Menu
eddieryan
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Recordings self-deleting?

I have had this problem a few times before, but not for a long time (until this week). Programmes merrily record and as soon as they finish recording - they just disappear - not recorded, not in Recently Deleted, not in Recording Hiccups, just gone. And you don't always realise until you go to watch and realise that there wasn't an episode of your show this week (except in the EPG there was!). If you notice it soon enough, you might be able to Catch Up or record a repeat, but I don't always watch stuff I've recorded until a while later, so that's it.

The latest was the Big Fat Quiz of Everything on C4 on Monday... very annoying!

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Recordings self-deleting?

Hi eddieryan,

Thank you for your post, I'm sorry that your TiVo has been auto deleting programmes. 

Checking into this, I have been able to run testing to your TiVo and can see a problem that requires an engineer to resolve. 

I'll send you a private message requesting further details so that I can arrange an appointment for you. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page. 

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi eddieryan,

Thank you for your post, I'm sorry that your TiVo has been auto deleting programmes. 

Checking into this, I have been able to run testing to your TiVo and can see a problem that requires an engineer to resolve. 

I'll send you a private message requesting further details so that I can arrange an appointment for you. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page. 

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi eddieryan,

I'm checking back with you to make sure the engineer was able to fix the problem with your TiVo.

Please let me know.

Kind regards,

0 Kudos