Menu
Disgruntled_800
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Recordings being deleted

I have just noticed that all my recordings were due to be deleted from my TIVO box at some point over the next 3 days.  Some of these I have had for a while with no issues, why now?

Has anyone else noticed this?

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Recordings being deleted

What exactly did it say about deleting 'may' or 'will'. How much of your hard drive is full? Have you got everything set to keep until I delete?

you may have no worries at all or a bug that might delete everything. Can we have more info please. Thanks 

0 Kudos
Disgruntled_800
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Recordings being deleted

I had some that said that this recording 'will' be deleted in the next 24 hours and others that said it would be deleted in 3 days.  My drive is only around 30% capacity.  The only items not marked for deletion were recordings from the previous day.  So some items were days old and others were over 3 years old.

I was able to mark everything as keep until I delete but I have never had this problem before.  I was worried that other people could be caught out and lose all their recordings.  If this is a software change by Virgin it has not been communicated very well, perhaps in the mail that looks like junk and gets filed under junk.

0 Kudos