Menu
jonesygirl
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Recordings and some live TV break up or pixels

Hi for the last few months I have had break up, pixels etc in recording and some live TV. Had a engerneer who came about 2 months a go checked my cables which were all ok.
It's getting worst since having my addition box fitted.
The wiresless is also very poor keeping dropping out and the I om the router turns from.blue to green on a regular basis.
Please advise what I can do as getting very fustragated now
Many thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Recordings and some live TV break up or pixels

Hi Jonesygirl, 

Many thanks for coming in and posting your comment on your experience, I'm sorry that the TV has been pixelated at times.

I've been looking into the services and I'm not seeing anything out of the ordinary, I would like to ask if this happening on a specific live channel, On Demand, Catch Up content or recording?

Stay in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
jonesygirl
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi
Thank you for your reply. It happens on all channels.... even the BBC and ITV etc. It's like having Sky again.
Its on recordings which I have kept to show you if need be.
On demand I don't actually use so I'm unable to comment. Sorry

Kind regards
Samantha
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there jonesygirl, 

Thank you for coming back to us on this, I've run some further checks, and can see that some of the levels are fluctuating a bit, and at one point they were quite low. 

In this case I'd like to arrange for a technician to call out and investigate further for you. I've sent you a private message in order to get things moving on this, please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos