Menu
dwheeler52
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Recordings Stuttering

my TiVo HD box is now stuttering on most of my recordings. My box is a few years old now and I am pretty sure it is the hard drive failing. I am guessing I need to get an engineer around to correct this.  Will I loose all my current recordings?

Can you arrange for a call out please 

best regards

Darren Wheeler

Tags (1)
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Recordings Stuttering

Hi there Darren, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues watching your TiVo® recordings, and I'd like to help you out. 

I've been able to locate your account details using your forum credentials, and I've run some testing which has shown me that there are a few issues. The power levels feeding your TiVo® are all over the place, and the hard drive is also showing errors, so I'd like to arrange for a technician to call out and investigate further for you. 

I've sent you a private message in order to get things moving with this, please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos

All Replies
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Recordings Stuttering

Hi there Darren, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues watching your TiVo® recordings, and I'd like to help you out. 

I've been able to locate your account details using your forum credentials, and I've run some testing which has shown me that there are a few issues. The power levels feeding your TiVo® are all over the place, and the hard drive is also showing errors, so I'd like to arrange for a technician to call out and investigate further for you. 

I've sent you a private message in order to get things moving with this, please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos