Menu
mrflavell
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Recording from multiple channels

I can get a series link to Live Olympics on BBC1, but when I try to get a series to Live Olympics on BBC4 I get it but lose the link on BBC1. Similarly when I set it up on BBC2 I lose either BBC1 or BBC4. Can't I get a series link to all 3 channels?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Dialled in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Recording from multiple channels

mrflavell wrote:

I can get a series link to Live Olympics on BBC1, but when I try to get a series to Live Olympics on BBC4 I get it but lose the link on BBC1. Similarly when I set it up on BBC2 I lose either BBC1 or BBC4. Can't I get a series link to all 3 channels?

No. You cannot choose which channels anymore. It is one or all, neither of which work in many instances. There are been numerous complaints on here since "the update" was first trialed a few week ago, although the mods insist otherwise so don't expect any help from them.

0 Kudos

All Replies
Dialled in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Recording from multiple channels

mrflavell wrote:

No. You cannot choose which channels anymore. It is one or all, neither of which work in many instances. There are been numerous complaints on here since "the update" was first trialed a few week ago, although the mods insist otherwise so don't expect any help from them.

0 Kudos