Menu
KF
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Recording conflicts

I tried to record The Nightmare World of HG Wells on Sky Arts at 9pm on Thursday 28th Jan but there is a recording conflict with all tuners being used so from the Upcoming list I choose the repeat showing on Sunday 31st Jan at 10pm but I get the same conflict message saying it conflicts with recordings on the 28th, there are no other recordings set for around 10pm Sunday. This happens frequently when choosing an alternative showing from the upcoming list. Can anyone explain please?

0 Kudos
Andrew-H
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Recording conflicts

I would check to see if suggestions are turned off. Home - help and settings - settings - recordings - suggestions.

These are just my opinions. Feel free to completely ignore my advice. The above message may contain sarcasm (if you can't find it, you're not looking hard enough)
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Recording conflicts

KF wrote:

I tried to record The Nightmare World of HG Wells on Sky Arts at 9pm on Thursday 28th Jan but there is a recording conflict with all tuners being used so from the Upcoming list I choose the repeat showing on Sunday 31st Jan at 10pm but I get the same conflict message saying it conflicts with recordings on the 28th, there are no other recordings set for around 10pm Sunday. This happens frequently when choosing an alternative showing from the upcoming list. Can anyone explain please?

just ignore the warnings and the tivo will reschedule the lowest priority show

0 Kudos