Menu
seawisedave
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Recording Sports Events

When watching a live sports event and wishing to change channel to watch something else we press "record" so that we may watch the event later. When we return to the event later the recording starts from the beginning of the match. How can we fix it so that it starts from where we left the live show?
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Recording Sports Events

To record from that point onwards I have found a work around. First press record, let the recording start, then press record again and select stop recording . Then press record again and it will record from that point onwards.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Recording Sports Events

To record from that point onwards I have found a work around. First press record, let the recording start, then press record again and select stop recording . Then press record again and it will record from that point onwards.