Menu
smiley1
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Recording Sky Channels on TIVO box

Why can I not record Sky channels on my TIVO box except Sky 1. I can watch Sky 1, 2, 3, Living etc and can record programmes off Sky 1 but every time I try to record off the other channels it tells me that TIVO has no space when I know it has.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Recording Sky Channels on TIVO box

Not seen that one before. It may sound like a cliche but have you tried resetting the TiVo? Home, Help, clear or reset, restart the TiVo box.
smiley1
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, I have restarted the box several times but as I have recordings I want to keep I don't want to do anything that would lose those

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I fully understand your reluctance to go further than a basic restart. Unfortunately the Forum Team are currently taking around two weeks to reach posts on this particular forum.

You could try ringing in and reporting a TV fault.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi smiley1,

Really sorry about this.

I've responded to your separate thread and advised that I'd like to arrange an engineer visit.

If you could respond to my private message, we can look to get this sorted ASAP.

Speak soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

hi smiley it could be a recording issue try checking recordings in recording options over in settings and check recording bar space and see what percentage it states in top bar on home page or in my shows it wouldnt make any difference on what package you subscribe to it could be engineer visit to check the fault and to fix it see how it goes jonni
0 Kudos