Menu
RiaMac
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Recording Hiccups

I have loads of recording hiccups, is there a way I can delete them en masse or do I need to go through them individually?  Many thanks in advance.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Recording Hiccups

You don't need to do anything to them. They do no harm! And any more will be listed in date order for you to easily find any problems you might have with recordings. I very rarely need to look at mine. Hopefully you'll only need to look occasionally too. 

All Replies
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

You don't need to do anything to them. They do no harm! And any more will be listed in date order for you to easily find any problems you might have with recordings. I very rarely need to look at mine. Hopefully you'll only need to look occasionally too. 

RiaMac
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Parrotperson.  I asked as there are 17 pages of hiccups and thought  they would make any huge difference to the useable disk space.  I don't tend to keep programmes once they have been watched so presumably not.  Shows how bored I am  that I am looking for irrelevant things to do while I recover from my back op!

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Ha! No I hey make no difference to your disc space. Hope you recover well and soon. 

0 Kudos
RiaMac
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for all your help.  Smiley Happy

0 Kudos