Menu
Rowleygareth
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Recorded programmes on my TiVo Box keep freezing when being replayed.

Hi, 

Every programme I record on my TiVo Box is sticking when replaying, it's like it all the way through. Does anyone know why it does this or how to sort the problem?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Recorded programmes on my TiVo Box keep freezing when being replayed, how can I rectify this?

Hi Rowleygareth,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that your recordings are sticking upon playback.  I'll be happy to help get this sorted for you.

I have connected to your box remotely and signal wise all looks fine.  Is this happening on all recordings?  If it's only a small number do you find it happens on the same channel you record from?

Also are live channels working ok?

I'm here to help so please keep me posted on how things are going. 

I look forward to hearing from you. Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Rowleygareth
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Recorded programmes on my TiVo Box keep freezing when being replayed.

Hi,

Yes we have tried recording several channels and all of them pause or pixelate, the only channel we record which doesn't pause is NickJnr.
Live Channels work ok apart from when we rewind, the same thing happens again.

Thanks
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rowleygareth,

Cheers for getting back to the Community with this and keeping the team and I updated Smiley Happy

I have been looking into all boxes and found that some of my tests aren't reaching them. Can you tell me if all in the home are turned on as of the time of my message?

Keep in touch and we're certainly getting closer to resolving this for you Smiley Happy

Ben.

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Rowleygareth
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

They weren't all on at that time but I can make sure they're all left on so you can try it again.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rowleygareth, 

Thank you for coming back and letting us know, and I'm sorry to hear that this issue is still happening for you. 

It certainly sounds to me as if there is something going on with the hard drive, even though when we run tests it's not reporting any issues. 

I'd like to arrange for a technician to call out and investigate this further for you, so I'll send you a private message in order to get things moving with this. 

Please look to the top left of this page where you'll see a red envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies again.

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos