Menu
Kniloc
Up to speed
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Recorded after 21:00hrs pin

Even though in the Parental settings section the option to request a Pin number to watch recordings recorded after 21:00 hrs is set to off, the Tivo is still asking for a pin number. Is there something else I'm missing in the settings to do away with the need of putting this pin number in. 

0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Recorded after 21:00hrs pin

I'm not to sure why that's happened you can cancel the TV pin issue via help settings you will get a confirmation from team regarding this for more help on what to do jonni

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Where is the recording from? Those from Sky Cinema will still prompt for a PIN outside the appropriate watershed hour for the recording.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
Kniloc
Up to speed
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have tried to cancel the pin on the parental section and it is showing it as being off. Ive tried enabling it and then disabling it to no avail. I really don't want to cancel the pin completely, as I can see there being great temptation to clock up pay per view bills !

This all started with my Missus recording the X Factor last week, and as it was recorded after 9 it requested the pin. It was the same on catch up. The problem being at the time was that I had forgot what the pin number was as it was so long since Ive entered it. But Ive sorted that now, by resetting it.  

0 Kudos