Menu
richrichard
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Record hd if possible option

In the series link options there is a "record hd if possible option". However if i try to go to it it skips past it to the next option. I would really like to use this so i can not record certain series in hd to save space. Any thoughts?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
sjp123
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Record hd if possible option

richrichard wrote:

In the series link options there is a "record hd if possible option". However if i try to go to it it skips past it to the next option. I would really like to use this so i can not record certain series in hd to save space. Any thoughts?

if possible will only appear if you've selected all channels as opposed to a distinct channel.

if you select an SD channel for your SL+ you'll be fine.

All Replies
sjp123
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

richrichard wrote:

if possible will only appear if you've selected all channels as opposed to a distinct channel.

if you select an SD channel for your SL+ you'll be fine.

richrichard
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Ok. I thought i had it on all channels when i tried but i will try again. I do need to have it on all channels as we sometimes use it to record reruns of a series and we do not know which of many channels some are shown on are the ones we want.

0 Kudos