Menu
stevef
Superfast
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Recoding failing r121 no signal

Recently had several recordings fail with no signal as the explaination, different channels, different days. Not noticed any channel errors while watching live. can someone remotely checkout my tivo please. 

Thanks 

Steve

0 Kudos
stevef
Superfast
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Recoding failing r121 no signal

New symptom -channel 103 itv is showing a blank screen, it hd is fine

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hello stevef,

Sorry to hear this is happening with your TiVo® box.

I have run a couple of checks and I can see there are some signal issues so I would like to send one of the team out to take a look at things for you so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see a message waiting for you with further details.

Talk to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
trentman
Dialled in
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I had this error last night when a programme failed to record at 21.00, although programmes did record at 20.00  and at 22.00.

In the last few weeks my TiVo has also rebooted itself on a several occasions and when it came back on line there was a message advising there was a C423 error and I had to reboot again to clear it. I have also had failed recordings due to a W02 error.

I have checked my connections and they all seem tight.

Could someone check if I have a signal problem or is my TiVo on the way out?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
stevef
Superfast
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Engineer came and checked my signal levels, all perfect. unable to find a cause so put down to intermittent area fault. I haven't seen any fails recently so probably the correct diagnosis

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hello trentman,

Thanks for posting and I'm sorry to learn you're experiencing issues with your TiVo® box.

I have been able to locate your account to run a couple of tests and I can see there are some signal issues so I would like to send one of our technicians to take a look at it for you.

If you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see a message waiting for you with further information.

Talk to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
trentman
Dialled in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Engineer not arrived as promised

Hi Rose_B,

On Wednesday you booked an Engineer's visit for me between 12-4 PM today to resolve some on going TiVo problems and I have received 3 text messages confirming this appointment, one at 12.15 yesterday and two more today at 08.33 & 11.30.

When no one had arrived by 16.10 I rang 150 and was informed that there was no engineer's visit booked for today - so amazingly  I have received three text messages confirming an appointment that was never booked!

The guy I spoke to this afternoon booked an appointment for Monday between 8-12 AM.

What are the chances?

0 Kudos
stevef
Superfast
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Engineer not arrived as promised

Ah that would explain why the engineer unexpectedly arrived at my house today, they booked it for my name/address but told you he was coming. 

0 Kudos
trentman
Dialled in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Stevef, that explains it.

It's a good job you were in otherwise I might have been charged for the visit!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Trentman

I'm so sorry to hear about this, Rose isn't in at the moment so I hope you don't mind me picking this message up her absence.

We'd love to hear how the appointment goes and will be here if there's anything we're able to assist with moving forward.

Take care

Craig

0 Kudos