Menu
MGlazier
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Really poor service

I have been trying all day to contact a virgin media representative using online chat as I am unable to phone at the moment. I have got the message that all representatives are busy all day! I have a fault with my TV & Broadband service that will not be fixed until 5th September and am losing faith in Virgin media. Would a representative please get in contact.

Thanks

Mikael

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Really poor service

Hi Mikael,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

I'd like to apologise for the trouble you've had getting in contact with us via online chat and also for the TV and Broadband problems. These are clearly essential to you.

I've managed to locate your account. I can see you've been in contact with us since posting this. I hope you're clear with the information they've provided.

Just to repeat the team are saying the re-pull is booked for the earliest Saturday appointment which is 5th September. This can't be expedited any further.

I apologise once again for any inconvenience caused. Please let me know how it goes.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
MGlazier
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Just wanted to say I rang Virgin on Saturday after an extensive on-line chat on the Friday. The on-line chat wasn't too helpful however the lady I spoke to was very helpful and agreed with my concerns. The issue is now sorted and I apologise for having to post a forum post but given my concerns over the cost of the service and timelines were valid. Thanks again for the help and time provided by the Virgin Media team and I look forward to a full and working service in September.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the update MGlazier,

Please do keep us posted how you get on.  We are here anytime you need us so don't hesitate to get back in touch if you have any further queries Smiley Happy

All the best.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos