Menu
Ades33
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Random channel pixelation

Since I have upgraded to 200MBPS broadband not only is my broadband service slower than before I am now getting pixilation's on channels. Happens every few minutes. Not the whole screen just a line or two across it. I have called 150 and there are no apparent problems.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Random channel pixelation

Hello Ades33,

Welcome to the community.

Increasing your broadband speed shouldn't interfere with your picture but what I would like to do is arrange for a technician to visit your property so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see a message waiting for you with further information. 

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Jude2
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Ades33 wrote:

Since I have upgraded to 200MBPS broadband not only is my broadband service slower than before I am now getting pixilation's on channels. Happens every few minutes. Not the whole screen just a line or two across it. I have called 150 and there are no apparent problems.

I've had the same problem with the pixcilation happening just on certain channels and just a line across the screen however its seems to have fixed itself again. What area to you live maybe it was just in certain areas

0 Kudos
Ades33
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi again. Virginia have now connected to my TIVO box and downloaded an update. The pixelations have now gone. However my 200 maps broadband is rarely over 10 maps now I have called support twice over the last few weeks and just get fobbed off with a problem in the area. When I check service status there are no such issues. Will be calling cancellation team if doesn't get rectified as I had a decent speed before my upgeade
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello Ades33,

Welcome to the community and I'm sorry to learn that you're experiencing slow broadband speeds.

I have located your account and I can see there is maintenance work being carried out in your area to support the increased demand for our services. Ticket number - F004174756

Your connection should only be slow at certain times of the day so can I confirm whether you're experiencing these speeds all of the time? Also are you running a speed test through a wired of wireless connection?

Looking forward to hearing from you

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos