Menu
littlemum247
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Purchased film keeps stopping and cutting off

Bought a film as a treat to watch with my son but finally gave up as it kept freezing then cutting off back to 'on demand is temporarily unavailable' message. Rebooted twice to no avail. Very frustrated! Also the website says lines are open until midnight but the phone message says they are shut! Can anyone help with this please? Thank you
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Purchased film keeps stopping and cutting off

Hello littlemum247,

Thanks for posting in the community and I'm sorry to learn that you were experiencing problems with the On Demand.

I have checked the website and it's showing opening times of 8AM-10PM 7 days a week so if you're finding something different then please let me know so I can get this updated.

If you have experienced any further issues with the On Demand just get in touch with the name of the film and I'll get this looked into for you.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Wysiwyg
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

We had the same with Trolls. Purchased the film on Sunday 26th but about 20 mins in the film stops and we get the message 'this service is unavailable'. We tried several more times over the next 2 days but the film stops at the same place every time. I would like a refund for the film please. Can't use the online chat option as that's unavailable too.............

Rose_B wrote:

Hello littlemum247,

Thanks for posting in the community and I'm sorry to learn that you were experiencing problems with the On Demand.

I have checked the website and it's showing opening times of 8AM-10PM 7 days a week so if you're finding something different then please let me know so I can get this updated.

If you have experienced any further issues with the On Demand just get in touch with the name of the film and I'll get this looked into for you.

Kind regards

Rose_B wrote:

Hello littlemum247,

Kind regards

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Wysiwyg,

Sorry you had problems with one of our purchased films.

To request a refund you will just need to give our customer services team a ring on 150 from a Virgin Media landline or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and we'll be able to discuss this with you.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos