Menu
braley71
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Promised voucher - complaint

As part of your incentive to get you to join up to your T.V, internet and phone packages you promise a £125 voucher. Well, we joined at Christmas and should have received the voucher after 1 month. We have made 7 phone calls so far and have been promised action on the voucher multiple times! We still have no voucher!! I am beginning to think this elusive voucher is just a fallacy - a carrot that you dangle to get unsuspecting people to join up and then the promised voucher never actually materializes!! The worst customer service I have ever experienced! If I do not receive my voucher by this coming Wednesday the 8th of March, then I will be taking this up with OFCOM.

Yours sincerely,

Brad Smith

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Promised voucher - complaint

Hi braley71 and welcome to the forum,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you and for the issue getting your voucher.

I'd like to look into this for you so I'll drop you a line by private message soon. Just click the small envelope logo to the top right.

Best,

Michael_JK
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Promised voucher - complaint

Hi braley71,

Just wondering if you still need help with this as I haven't heard back from you. If so, please get back to me with the information requested in my private message.

Thanks,

Michael_JK
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos