Menu
AndrewMacLeod
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Projector connection

Can my Tivo box connect wirelessly to a smart projector?
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Projector connection

the network settings on the tivo are for the Tivo ondemand network etc.. you would need to a external HDMI to Wifi converter
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

hiya @AndrewMacLeod welcome to the virginmedia community forum, don't see a reason why it shouldn't work
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
AndrewMacLeod
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Does the Tivo incorporate a wifi sender? I don't see when I do a search? If yes would I activate it from network settings?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

the network settings on the tivo are for the Tivo ondemand network etc.. you would need to a external HDMI to Wifi converter
AndrewMacLeod
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

My wireless alternative may be to use a smart android projector but I dont know if the Virgin Anywhere has all the options of the Tivo?
0 Kudos