Menu
hackney
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Programme listed and part of series link not broadcast?

I have a series link for Longmire on TCM and a new episode was due last sunday. I have a series link but when I came to play it back, a totally different programme had been recorded. And the episode is shown as not available. And next sunday is a further new episode. So what happened to last sunday's!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Programme listed and part of series link not broadcast?

I wonder if TCM shuffled the scheduled around and didn't think to mention it, or possibly pulled the episode.

Are they definitely broadcasting the following episode, or the one which didn't record on Sunday?

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
hackney
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Well I first saw on my series link schedule that it would be the next one, and thought maybe virgin's listings aren't up to date.

So went to TCM website (very meagre) but it also shows that next sunday will be the one after the one missed.

I would have asked TCM but the web site seems to have no useful links what so ever.

And it is strange that the one I missed isn't listed as being available.

Its not the end of the world but the series has ongoing stories as well as one story lines per episode.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi hackney,

Sorry to hear that the recorded episode of Longmire on TCM wasn't broadcast as listed. Did the programme air this past Sunday? Please let me know.

Thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
hackney
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sorry for the slow reply.

Yes the programme did air on TCM. And in fact I was able to find the missing episode via an online catch up service, which I wont mention as Virgin blocked me from viewing 2 other sources!

However I am now wondering if in fact it wasn't TCM broadcasting a totally different series but that something has happened to my series link. Sunday just past my Tivo box had all other options for Longmire listed (eg TCM+1) but not recording , and my usual series link missing. Found I couldn't recreate it and had to individually record programme.

What with this and the number of recordings that dont play back properly or pixilate that I no longer have a reliable record option.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have longmire as a series link and my box didn't miss any episodes 

0 Kudos