Menu
gbw8
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Programme information missing

I have a 2nd TiVo box upstairs which I have not used for a while but recently connected and it downloaded a major update. Although I get fine pictures and can play past recorded programmes, I have no programme information on each channel or on the guide.

I have reset the box twice and after a while I get a channel information download screen which has a progress bar which is set on 25% and goes no further, switching back to the TV after a while.

Any ideas how to get a successful download on this please?

Thanks

Graham

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Programme information missing

Hello gbw8,

Thanks for posting on the community Smiley Happy

Without the updates being able to complete then you will experience issues such as no program information so what I would like to do is to arrange for one of our engineers to take a closer look.

I'm just going to send you a private message with appointment times which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Programme information missing

Hello gbw8,

Thanks for posting on the community Smiley Happy

Without the updates being able to complete then you will experience issues such as no program information so what I would like to do is to arrange for one of our engineers to take a closer look.

I'm just going to send you a private message with appointment times which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos