Menu
picklewalsh
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Program information doesnt work on series linked shows

Hi guys, i series link various programs without an issue. But when i go to either the TV guide or the on screen box guide and press the 'info' button on a series linked show i do not get any information. All i get is a box that pops up and displays a notification saying 'you already have a series link for...' i cannot find out what that actual episode is about.

Any help?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Program information doesnt work on series linked shows

Does the pop up have an option like 'series links and other options'? If so, push it and see what happens.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Program information doesnt work on series linked shows

Hi picklewalsh,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I just wanted to pop by and see how things are today.  If you're still getting no guide info on programmes you have a Series Link on then let me know and I can check further.

It's worth giving your TiVo® a reboot if you haven't already to refresh things over.  If this doesn't work it's also worth trying a service connection to ensure the TiVo® is fully up to date.

To do a service connection, follow these steps:

HOME > HELP & SETTINGS > SETTINGS > NETWORK > CONNECT TO MY VIRGIN MEDIA SERVICE NOW.

This process generally takes around a few minutes to complete.  Once this has been done re-check the TV guide and let me know if any of the steps have helped.

I'm here if you need me.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos